Friday 30 December 2011

You are enough for me

I can't wait to get home from work today because my new electronic piano has arrived. I haven't played the piano for many years cause I wasn't sure if the piano is allowed in Islam. Piano is a string instrument and most scholars say that 'wind' and 'string' instruments are prohibited.

So, I got rid of my guitar a long while ago and have not touched piano since but today, I am going to play on my electronic piano. Music expresses so much more than words sometimes.

Life is a beautiful experience...

We will never know happiness until we have felt sadness.
We will never know pleasure until we have felt pain.
We will never appreciate sweetness until we have tasted sourness.
We will never appreciate love until we have felt heart ache.
We will never appreciate what we have until we are about to lose it.
We will never appreciate company until we have been totally alone.
We will never appreciate the truth until we have gotten lost in falsehood.

Thank you Allah SWT for protecting me and guiding me.
Do not leave me for a single second of my life
I know for sure...You are enough for me :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, criticisms and praises welcome but please be intelligent.

IN SEARCH OF THIS TRUTH

  I am in a quest to search for THIS truth. People ask, 'why are you still searching for the truth?’  You have found Islam.  You believe...