Thursday 30 June 2011

Day 11 Kg Gajah: No more Kampung Gajah

Today I escaped from eVillage, as they call it Elephant Village (Kampung Gajah). Through out my stay there, I did not see any elephants but we came across a snake, few frogs, lots of mosquitoes and even a bee hive.

I am exhausted after 11 days of didactic lectures and sleeping late last night studying for today's exams. I slept all the way home on the bus. The whole 11 days were an experience but I will not miss it and hope that I will never have to go through anything similar ever again in my entire life. No offense to Kampung Gajah, it was a beautiful place.

However, it is always important to take the positive view of the world so, I am glad that I have a better understanding of Dasar Ekonomi Baru (DEB), Dasar Pembangunan Nasional (DPN), Perolehan Awam, Pengurusan aset kerajaan etc...etc...and it so happens that we are having our Perolehan meeting on Tuesday, so I will surely show off my knowledge with clauses and legalities.

I'm tired and lost for words...for the first time in my life, I am unable to express my true inner feelings and what I'm really thinking. Maybe things will start to make more sense tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, criticisms and praises welcome but please be intelligent.

IN SEARCH OF THIS TRUTH

  I am in a quest to search for THIS truth. People ask, 'why are you still searching for the truth?’  You have found Islam.  You believe...