Monday 20 August 2012

Siblings ARGUE ARGUE ARGUE

They are at it again, my two older ones...squabbling, arguing, fighting with words. I left the room and all I said was "Hey you two, just make sure your arguing don't turn into crying..." cause sometimes it does!

Sometimes it is actually very funny, often hilarious and could be turned into some kind of comedy. I should just tape it sometimes without their knowledge and play it back to them someday when they are older. Right now they are arguing about who is more spotty i.e. who has more chicken pox spots.Yup that's kids...they argue about the silliest of things, ridiculous things...often adults too argue about lame things. So, how can we blame the children?

Sometimes I think they actually enjoy it...my two older ones. They actually enjoy having a real good B****y lame squabble which ends with name calling. Maybe it is a kind of sibling bonding session, maybe it makes them closer, built that kind of brotherly-sisterly love or something. I don't know! Sometimes when I say, "Hey you two stop arguing!" They look at me as if they just noticed my presence and say "we're not arguing!" Hmm...

That's just siblings I guess...argument is part of life. Siblings argue and fight but they will make up soon enough. I just hope that will always be the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, criticisms and praises welcome but please be intelligent.

IN SEARCH OF THIS TRUTH

  I am in a quest to search for THIS truth. People ask, 'why are you still searching for the truth?’  You have found Islam.  You believe...